These extra subjects and dilemmas were additionally identified into the CFPBвЂ™s CARD that is previous Act RFI issued in 2019.
CARD Act Review. The RFI seeks information on the following topics and issues in addition to seeking information on topics and issues that the CFPB is required by the CARD Act to consider in its review
- Supplementary card features. The CFPB asks the way the regards to, and techniques pertaining to, major supplementary card features (such as for example charge card rewards, deferred interest promotions, transfers of balance, and money transfers) are evolving.
- Financial obligation relief and settlement. The CFPB asks:
- exactly just just how issuers have actually changed their methods linked to deferment, forbearance, or other kinds of credit card debt relief wanted to customers
- the way the techniques of for-profit debt consolidation organizations are changing, just what styles are occurring within the debt consolidation industry, and just exactly just what was the reaction of creditors and counseling that is non-profit
- Collections. The CFPB asks:
- exactly exactly exactly how creditors and party that is third have actually changed their practices within the last couple of years in collecting in delinquent or charged-off records
- whether or not the utilization of electronic interaction by creditors and collectors associated with credit debt is continuing to grow or elsewhere developed
- Disclosures. 继续阅读These extra subjects and dilemmas were additionally identified into the CFPBвЂ™s CARD that is previous Act RFI issued in 2019.